Chinese Cold Fighting Remedy
If you are at the beginning stages of a cold make sure you are drinking plenty of water. You can do some physical activity depending on how you are feeling to help stimulates the release of toxins through your skin as you sweat. Don’t overdo it though. You can also use this Chinese remedy to help sweat out the toxins.
- 3 chopped scallion (the white part only)
- 2-3 inches of fresh ginger root
- Peel of two tangerines
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 3 cups of water
- Add all ingredients to pot with water.
- Bring to boil and then let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink one cup every hour.
- Get some rest as you begin to sweat out your cold.