Raw Cacao and Banana Smoothie
The Cacao and Banana Smoothie is a protein filled, antioxidant rich drink that is great for after a workout or anytime throughout the day when you need to recharge your batteries.
- 1 cup organic soy milk / raw almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cut up frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar or less
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- Place the milk, ice, banana, agave and cacao in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour and enjoy!
This wholesome strawberry smoothie make for a delicious morning breakfast replacement.
- 1 cup Orange juice / raw almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Oats / Granola
- 14 ounces Frozen strawberries*
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tbsp. raw agave or as needed
- Add OJ / almond milk, yogurt, oats, strawberry, agave and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- *You can substitute frozen strawberries for other berries you like.
Orange Wild Berry Smoothie
This is a great smoothie for an anytime energy boost. It’s also rich in antioxidants and protein. The berries below are a suggestion, but we recommend using your favorite in-season, local berries.
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Strawberries / mix Berries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 serving of your favorite protein.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Add flax seed for an omega boost